Stainless Steel Tea Infuser / Tea Strainer with Extra Fine Mesh for Loose Tea, with Handle, Lid / Dr [May 21,2017]
- NO TEA DEBRIS - The Extra Fine Stainless Steel Mesh will Filter All but the Tiniest Bits of Tea Residue. You can Enjoy Your Cuppa all the Way to the End, with No Tea Leaf Sludge at the Bottom!
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN - Make Loose Leaf Tea Without the Hassle! Scoop in the Leaves and Pour the Water. The Lid Keeps in the Heat, and Becomes a Drip Tray for the Infuser when Finished. Simply Tip out the Tea and Rinse to Clean. Dishwasher Safe.
- FITS MOST CUPS & MUGS - From Small Tea Cups to Your Largest Mugs, The Wide Rim and Long Handle Fits Comfortably and Securely across Almost Any of Them!
- GETS THE BEST OUT OF YOUR FAVOURITE TEAS - Designed to Give You a Perfect Brew Every Time, The Large Basket lets Tea Leaves Spread Throughout Your Mug, Releasing their Full Flavour. Use Our TEA BREWING eGUIDE to Learn Optimum Brewing Times and Temperatures for the Best-Tasting Cup You Could Wish For!
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are Sure You'll Love our Tea Strainer, but if for Any Reason You're Unsatisfied, We Will give you a Full Refund, No Questions Asked.
A Hassle-Free Tea-Making Experience, that Gives You a Perfect Brew Every Time.
Most Loose Leaf Tea Strainers are Tiresome to Use. Some are Fiddly and Tricky to Clean, Some let the Tea Escape Through Wide Holes, Others Trap Air and Don't Allow Tea Leaves to Brew Properly.
Our Product is Specifically Designed to Make Your Life Simple, whether you're making tea for one or a whole pot.
• Once Used, Simply Tip Out the Leaves, Rinse, and the Strainer is Ready to Reuse in Seconds.
• The Micromesh of our Tea Basket holds Loose Leaf Teas of all Kinds Perfectly.
• The Leaves can Move Around to Ensure Maximum Contact with the Water for a Fantastic Brew Every Time.
Now You Can Enjoy Your Favourite Loose Leaf Teas with the Ease and Simplicity of Using a Teabag. Our Product Also Looks Great in Any Kitchen, at Home or in the Office.
1. Spoon Loose Leaf Tea into the Stainless Steel Infuser Baske.
2. Place Tea Strainer Inside Your Mug, Cup or Teapot, Resting it on the Rim
3. Pour Water Over Tea Until Submerged
4. Allow Tea to Brew for Recommended Time.
5. Remove Strainer, Shake to Catch Drips and Tip Away Used Tea.
6. Quick Rinse, and Ready to Use Again!
You No Longer Need to be Put Off by the Usually Cumbersome Process of Using Loose Leaf Teas, We Worked Hard to Come Up with a Product that Takes Out All of the Hassle. Whether You're a Master Tea Brewer, or New to Trying the Much Better Alternative to Supermarket Teabags, The Artisan Sip Co.'s Stainless Steel Tea Infuser is the Only One You'll Ever Need.
Risk Free Shopping - If You're Not Completely Satisfied However, We Offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
So Order Now and Start Enjoying the World of Better Quality and Greater Variety that Switching to Loose Leaf Provides, Without the Hassle!